Key attributes of the successful candidate include:
- Relentless pursuit to understand the drivers behind the number;
- Experience in developing reporting and analytics in a medium sized multi-entity organization;
- Comfortable pulling data from various sources and tying out to financials;
- Ability to partner with various groups across the organization to achieve objectives;
- Operational mindset with a keen eye for identifying process inefficiencies coupled with the ingenuity and drive to implement “best-in-class” solutions;
- Excellent soft-skills demonstrated through close collaboration with departmental leads and senior management;
- Produce monthly product scorecards for Marketing and Sales teams;
- Manage the continued development of product scorecards;
- Provide financial analysis on marketing programs;
- Develop and maintain pricing models for new products and price changes for existing products;
- Review marketing spend and ensure proper recording in our financial system;
- Produce other ad-hoc reporting as requested by management.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Pursuing or having attained CPA designation is an asset;
- 3+ years progressive FP&A experience;
- Advanced Excel experience; ability to create Macros and complex spreadsheet models;
- Experience using MS Access is an asset;
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to HR@diamondwines.com. We thank all those for applying, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diamond Estates Wines & Spirits is an equal opportunity employer.