Reporting to the Regional Sales Director-Ontario and covering a territory in Ottawa and surrounding southeast region, this full-time position will focus on the achievement of sales, distribution, and market share objectives for the TBP portfolio in LCBO stores and on-premise/licensees. The candidate will be required to build upon existing relationships, utilizing professional and conceptual based selling skills.
Duties will also include the presentation of new products and additions to existing brands to current and potential customers, plus the implementation of promotional programs, improving inventory status, building displays and shelf maintenance, along with the normal administration tasks assigned to territory representatives.
The successful applicant must have proven sales presentation skills, along with strong interpersonal and communication skills, living within the assigned territory is a strongly preferred.
- A track record of success in a similar role with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- WSET Level 2 or ISG Certification or alternative equivalent – preference toward Level 3 or higher
- Strong wine product knowledge and understanding of Ontario beverage alcohol industry.
- Account/Territory Management experience, with a focus on the on-premise channel an asset.
- Proof of valid Driver’s License will be required.
- Must be able to lift wine cases weighing up to 45 pounds.
- Computer literacy, including the ability to use Microsoft Office programs as well as effectively utilize web-based tools and resources.
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume, indicating the position they wish to apply for.
Diamond Estates and its division are equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage applications from people with differing abilities.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.