Our team is currently looking for a dynamic individual for a 12 month contract role of Merchandiser, GTA West.
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Channel Development, the Merchandiser will provide store level support to the field sales team working to promote Trajectory Beverage Partners premium wine portfolio in the grocery channel and ensuring store level merchandising excellence.
- Build and merchandise impactful product displays and support features in the retail accounts.
- Work with store department to ensure proper rotation of back stock to retail floor, displays and shelf.
- Ensure upcoming monthly promotions are passed on to the retailers and tagged at shelf and display.
- Apply, maintain, and replace impactful branded point of sale materials in stores. This includes neck tags, backer cards, shelf talkers, case cards, case sleeves, price cards, etc.
- Ensure all Trajectory Beverage Partner products are appropriately shelved, faced and maintain this positioning on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain overall product and display appearance: clean, correctly priced on shelf and in wine and beer fridges.
- Maintain consistent communication with the area Territory Manager and/or Sales Director regarding changes in store planograms, out of stock inventory, order issues, competitive changes, etc.
- 1-2 years’ customer service experience in a Retail Sales environment.
- Physically able to lift 20 kgs
- College or University degree is desirable.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Living within the specific region is preferred
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Trajectory Beverage Partners is an equal opportunity employer.