Reporting to the Director of Sales, Ontario the Retail Wine Merchandiser will provide grocery store level support 18-25 hours/week to the Ontario field sales team, working to promote Trajectory Beverage Partners premium wine portfolio (brands include 20Bees, FRESH wine, Lakeview Cellars, Josh, Fat Bastard) in the grocery channel and ensuring store level merchandising excellence.
- Build and merchandise impactful product displays and support features in the retail grocery accounts.
- Work with store department to ensure proper rotation of back stock to retail floor, displays and shelf.
- Ensure upcoming monthly promotions are passed on to the retailers and tagged at shelf and display.
- Apply, maintain, and replace impactful branded point of sale materials in stores.
- Maintain overall product and display appearance: clean, correctly priced on shelf and in wine and beer fridges.
- Maintain consistent communication with the area Territory Manager and/or Sales Director regarding changes in store planograms, out of stock inventory, order issues, competitive changes, etc.
- 1-2 years’ customer service experience in a Retail Sales environment.
- Physically able to lift 20 kgs.
- Flexibility to work afternoons, evenings, weekends & holiday season (possibility to increase hours during busy season in November and December).
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Living within the specific region is preferred; Vaughan-Central Toronto.
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Trajectory Beverage Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with differing abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.