- Selling Trajectory Beverage Partner brands to new & existing off & on-premise accounts.
- Accountable for execution & measurement of KPIs (Distribution, Display, Promotions)
- Working with Trajectory key account team to ensure execution of retail chain programming activity.
- Completing daily sales calls & utilizing CRM to record and measure results.
- Exceed sales goals for territory plan.
- Build & develop relationships with a focus to increase brand exposure and promotional activity.
- Responsible for managing account relationships.
- Become an in-field product expert & identify opportunities with new strategic accounts.
- Collect & report market insights & competitive intelligence.
- Monitor, communicate and recommend solutions to management regarding competitor activities, business developments, market/product opportunities and follow up on all customer complaints and concerns.
- Self-starter & ability to work independently to take ownership of sales plan.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Outstanding time management and multi-tasking capabilities.
- High energy team player with strong social skills and a passion for success.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt in the face of adversity.
- Ability to grasp brand strategies in order to create tools and tactics for execution.
- Capable of building effective internal and external relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders in both sales and marketing to drive forward an action plan.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Minimum of 2-3 years sales/marketing experience in a CPG environment with a proven track record for results.
- A Post-secondary education.
- Experience in the alcohol beverage industry is considered asset.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Trajectory Beverage Partners is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with differing abilities.