Based in Oakville, the TMM, Ontario provides trade marketing and strategic support to Ontario, the largest market in Canada and reports to the National Trade Marketing Director. The TMM is responsible for planning, developing, and managing the implementation of key marketing initiatives for Ontario within the Trajectory Beverage Partners portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists National Trade Marketing Director in the development of channel plans and implement activities for Retail & On-premise channels (including promotions, listings etc.).
- Work with National Brand Managers and Ontario Sales team to develop and implement Brand Programs for LCBO, Grocer/Retail chains and on-premise customers.
- Work closely with the Assistant Trade Marketing Manager in managing approved program activities through development to implementation and execution in Ontario.
- Listings Submissions:
- Oversees the Listings application process and as outlined by the LCBO
- Manage and support Listing application submissions through collaboration meetings with Brand leads & Provincial Sales Director to support insight and fact-based presentations with marketing support and investment recommendations.
- Program Development:
- Oversee the Ontario Promotional Grid and program schedule with latest approvals and agreed upon adjustments with Brand Team and Sales Leads.
- Procurement of materials & services for approved brand programs and activations to execute Retail & On-premise programs.
- Develop trade marketing procedures in sourcing and obtaining POS/ Value Add & support costing of programs to ensure brand execution on time and on budget.
- Work with BTL agencies when required to develop new brand activation ideas and when outside expertise is required to implement programs.
- Analyzes and reports results of key marketing/brand activities monthly, with respect to brand program objectives, performance and competitive activity to ensure effective spend support needed to succeed in the market.
- Identifies opportunities to increase visibility and trial of the TBP portfolio through retail, on premise, consumer and trade events, festivals and provides all materials/creative including a post event analysis.
- Acts as a key point of contact to our brand managers, brand owners & liquor board personnel.
- Presentations to Customers:
- develop and deliver Brand Programming Presentations.
- Possess a degree or diploma in marketing and/or business administration
- 3-5 years of beverage alcohol industry experience is preferred
- Demonstrated creativity and aptitude for marketing. Knowledge of, and familiarity with, current marketing / brand / sales programs / platforms to generate results – including both “traditional” and emerging (e.g. – Social / digital)
- Strong organizational skills and capacity to manage multiple deadlines and priorities efficiently and effectively
- Able to work autonomously and complete tasks with minimal direction to satisfactory completion
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills – verbal, presentations, and reports
- A continuous learner – willing to acquire new skills and abilities through training and course work
- A consummate team player, collaborator
- Ability to use consumer analytics software and market research to generate relevant observations and recommendations
- Competence with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and willing to learn new software and applications
- Must be able to travel as needed
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Trajectory Beverage Partners is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with differing abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.