Our team is currently looking for a dynamic individual for the role of a Territory Manager, GTA West/Golden Horseshoe
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, ON and covering a territory from Mississauga to Niagara, this full-time position will focus on the achievement of sales, distribution, and market share objectives for the Trajectory Beverages Partners portfolio in LCBO stores and potentially on-premise/licensee customers. The candidate will be required to build upon existing relationships, utilizing professional and conceptual based selling skills.
Duties will also include the presentation of new products and additions to existing brands to current and potential customers, plus the implementation of promotional programs, improving inventory status, building displays and shelf maintenance, along with the normal administration tasks assigned to territory representatives.
The successful applicant must have proven sales presentation skills, along with strong interpersonal and communication skills, living in the assigned territory is a must!
- A University Degree or Comparable (Primary Focus on Business, Sales and/or Marketing)
- A track record of success in a similar role with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- WSET Level 2 or ISG Certification
- Strong wine product knowledge and understanding of Ontario beverage alcohol industry.
- Account / Territory Management experience
- Experience in the designated Territory considered a very strong Asset.
- Proven Experience or Certification in Sales and Negotiation
- Strong analytical skills and polished presentation abilities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven problem solving and negotiation skills
- Results oriented, self-motivated, driven and disciplined.
- Proof of valid Driver’s License will be required.
- Genuine interest and passion for the beverage alcohol industry
- Must reside within, or in close proximity to the general area of the sales territory.
- Must be able to lift wine cases weighing up to 45 pounds.
- Computer literacy, including the ability to create and modify PowerPoint presentations, Word and Excel documents as well as effectively utilize web-based tools and resources.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diamond Estates and its divisions is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with differing abilities.