Our team is currently looking for an enthusiastic individual for the role of Territory Manager, GTA CentralReporting to the Regional Sales Director, ON and covering a territory from Mississauga to Toronto, this full-time position will focus on the achievement of sales, distribution, and market share objectives for the Trajectory Beverage Partners portfolio in LCBO stores and potentially on-premise/licensee customers. The candidate will be required to build upon existing relationships, utilizing professional and conceptual based selling skills.
Duties will also include the presentation of new products and additions to existing brands to current and potential customers, plus the implementation of promotional programs, improving inventory status, building displays and shelf maintenance, along with the normal administration tasks assigned to territory representatives.
The successful applicant must have proven sales presentation skills, along with strong interpersonal and communication skills, living in the assigned territory is a must!
- A University Degree or Comparable (Primary Focus on Business, Sales and/or Marketing)
- A track record of success in a similar role with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- WSET Level 2 or ISG Certification
- Strong wine product knowledge and understanding of Ontario beverage alcohol industry.
- Experience in the designated Territory considered a very strong Asset.
- Experience or Certification in Sales and Negotiation, with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, along with polished presentation skills
- Proven problem solving and negotiation skills
- Results oriented, self-motivated, driven, and disciplined, with a genuine interest and passion for beverage alcohol industry
- Must reside within, or near the general area of the sales territory and have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift wine cases weighing up to 45 pounds.
- Computer literacy, including the ability to create and modify PowerPoint presentations, Word and Excel documents as well as effectively utilize web-based tools and resources.
Diamond Estates and its divisions is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with differing abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process