Our team is currently looking for an enthusiastic individual for the part time role of Merchandiser/Sales Associate, GTA West , covering the region from Mississauga to Niagara.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the Merchandiser/SA will provide store level support to the field sales team working to promote Trajectory Beverage Partners premium wine portfolio in the grocery channel and ensuring store level merchandising excellence. This role will have an average of 25-30 hours/week, with some shifts occasionally occurring into the evening and weekends.
- Help sell in promotional activities and Trajectory Products to maintain inventory within grocery accounts
- Meet specific objectives set by the Sales Lead
- Build and merchandise impactful product displays and support features
- Work with store department to ensure proper rotation of back stock to shelf, displays and fridge space
- Ensure upcoming monthly promotions are passed on to the retailers
- Apply, maintain, and replace impactful branded point of sale materials in stores. This includes neck tags, backer cards, shelf talkers, case cards, case stackers, price cards, etc.
- Ensure all Trajectory Beverage Partner products are appropriately shelved, faced and maintain this positioning on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for checking inventory and placing orders with guidance from direct report
- Maintain overall product and display appearance: clean, correctly priced on shelf and in wine and beer fridges
- Maintain consistent communication with the area Territory Manager regarding changes in store, out of stock inventory, order issues, planograms, competitive changes, etc.
- 1-2 years’ customer service experience in a Retail Sales environment.
- Physically able to lift 20 kgs
- Great communication and Organizational Skills
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends & during the holiday season (additional hours available in December)
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and access to reliable vehicle
- Living within the specific region is preferred; Mississauga – Hamilton
- Smart Serve Certified
- Experience in CPG and Grocery is considered an asset
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diamond Estates and its divisions is an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage applications from people with differing abilities.