Our team is currently looking for an energetic individual for a part time role of Merchandiser/Sales Associate for the GTA West (Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, Niagara)
Reporting to the Director of Sales, Ontario the Merchandiser/Sales Associate will provide grocery store level support 18-25 hours/week to the field sales team, working to promote Trajectory Beverage Partners portfolio in the grocery channel and ensuring store level merchandising excellence.
- Sales: Support by helping to sell in and maintaining displays within specified grocery accounts. This includes developing and maintaining strong relationships with decision makers and ensuring proper levels of inventory in those stores on weekly basis.
- Grocery Merchandising: Building and maintaining displays within stores. This includes putting together POS, lifting multiple cases of product and executing creative and shoppable displays.
- Monitoring Stores: The job requires constant communication with key decision makers to ensure proper POS and seasonal thematics are maintained in stores. This includes inventory, POS, pricing, Value Ad’s etc.
- Material drop-offs: Distribution of POS materials to stores is required by using a reliable vehicle.
- 1+ years of customer service experience in a Retail Sales environment.
- Previous beverage alcohol sales and/or CPG experience is a definite asset
- Physically able to lift and carry 20 kgs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to develop partnerships
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Self-started and works well independently
- Detail oriented
- Flexibility to work afternoons, evenings, weekends & holiday season (possibility to increase hours during busy season in November and December).
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Have a valid Smart Serve
- Living within the specific region is preferred; Hamilton-Oakville.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Trajectory Beverage Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with differing abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
The company has full vaccination policy against Covid-19 to ensure the health and safety of all employees, visitors, and customers.