Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, Ontario the TM, Grocery will be responsible for visiting a specific number of grocery retailers in the Ottawa Region (Cornwall, Downtown Ottawa, Kanata areas) and will focus on the achievement of sales, distribution, and market share objectives for the Trajectory Beverages Partners portfolio. The candidate will be required to build upon existing relationships, utilizing professional and conceptual based selling skills.
Duties to include the presentation of new products and additions to existing partners to current and potential customers, plus the implementation of promotional programs, improving inventory status, building displays and shelf maintenance, along with the normal administration tasks assigned to Territory Managers.
The successful applicant must have proven sales presentation skills, along with strong interpersonal and communication skills. As well, it is preferred that the chosen candidate live within the assigned territory.
- A track record of success in a similar role with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Strong wine product knowledge and understanding of Ontario beverage alcohol industry.
- Account/Territory Management experience, with a focus on the grocery channel or CPG an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to develop partnerships quickly, internally and with the customer
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Self-started and works well independently is imperative
- Proof of valid Driver’s License will be required.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 45 pounds.
- Computer literacy, including the ability to use Microsoft Office programs as well as effectively utilize web-based tools and resources.
- Valid Smart Serve
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume, indicating the position they wish to apply for.
We thank all applicants for applying however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Trajectory Beverage Partners is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with differing abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
The company has a full vaccination policy against COVID-19 to ensure the health and safety of our employees.