Reporting to the Ontario Sales Director and covering a territory from downtown Toronto to the Eastern GTA, this full-time position will focus on the achievement of sales, distribution, and market share objectives for the Trajectory Beverages Partners portfolio in retail stores and potentially on-premise/licensee customers. The candidate will be required to build upon existing relationships, utilizing professional, data and conceptual based selling skills.
Duties will also include the presentation of new products and additions to existing partners to current and potential customers, plus the implementation of promotional programs, improving inventory status, building displays and shelf maintenance, along with the normal administration tasks assigned to territory representatives.
- A University Degree or Comparable (Primary Focus on Business, Sales and/or Marketing)
- A track record of success in a similar role with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- WSET Level 2 or ISG Certification
- Strong wine product knowledge with an understanding and passion for Ontario beverage alcohol industry.
- Account / Territory Management experience
- Experience in the designated territory considered an asset
- Computer literacy, knowledge of Microsoft office programs as well as effectively utilize web-based tools and resources
- Proven experience or certification in sales and negotiation
- Strong analytical skills and polished presentation abilities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Results oriented, self-motivated, driven and disciplined
- Proof of valid Driver’s License will be required
- Must reside within, or in close proximity to the general area of the sales territory
- Must be able to lift wine cases weighing up to 45 pounds
- Must hold a valid Smart Serve
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume, indicating the position they wish to apply for.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.Trajectory Beverage Partners is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with differing abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
The company has a full vaccination policy against COVID-19 to ensure the health and safety of our employees, guests and customers.