Summary of Responsibilities & Duties
- Play an integral role in regional plans by supporting the National Trade Marketing Director and Vice President, Western Canada in the developing and implementing brand and channel solutions with primary focus on Retail & On-premise (including promotions, listings, events etc).
- Execute with excellence by working closely with Western Sales team to achieve program objectives and strategies to attract target consumer by creating excitement within the right channel/customers (Liquor Boards, Western Grocery, Retail Chain and on-premise).
- Provide programming coordination, administration and execution in BC, AB, SK and MB, within the private markets and provincial liquor boards.
- Manage the application process for all program activity through processes outlined by each liquor board jurisdiction.
- Play a key part in the new business opportunities, sales presentations (product calls) including pricing and portfolio management.
- Foster and develop relationships with key liquor board customers
- generating new business through product calls, promotional opportunities (Display and shelf) and development of exclusive offerings.
- act as key interface with associate buyers, inventory planners and wholesale division buyers in BC
- Coordinates with National Brand team on brand POS allocations, sales forecasts, budgets, and monthly performance through the provision of activity reports and brand summaries.
- Fulfillment and logistics of trade (POS) materials and procurement (when local production is required) to ensure timely and effective implementation.
- Identify issues and opportunities through review and analysis of sales performance metrics within the Western provinces.
- Collaborates with the Western team in the identification and evaluation of promotional opportunities to support sales and brand activations for Trajectory portfolio including sponsorships, brand ambassadors, events and festivals.
- Serves as a source of competitive / consumer intelligence
- University Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of industry experience, especially with Western Liquor Boards, is preferred
- Ability to work both independently & as part of cross-functional teams (marketing, sales, finance, supply chain manager)
- Strong communication & priority setting skills
- Understanding of Canadian beverage Alcohol Industry: regulatory environment, marketing compliance and guidelines.
- Attention to detail, Project Management, Budget Management & Organizational skills
- Retail and/or On-Premise experience / strong familiarity with the selling channels in our industry
- Negotiation skills
- Must be willing to travel as needed
All interested individuals are asked to submit a resume below or direct to email@example.com We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diamond Estates and its divisions welcomes and encourages applications from people with differing abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
The company has a full vaccination policy against COVID 19 to ensure the health and safety of our employees, guests and customers.